December 9, 2015
Global Exposure: Virtual Transparency in the 21st Century
Columbia Law School, Jerome Greene Hall, Room 104
The Committee on Global Thought (CGT) presents a GLOBAL THINK-IN with Columbia Law School professor and author of “Exposed” Bernard Harcourt, Editor-in-Chief of The Intercept Betsy Reed, and New York Times reporter and Wired columnist Clive Thompson, along with President and CEO of Cane Investments, LLC and former Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs Judith McHale, as well as CGT member and Dean of Strategic Initiatives for the Arts & Sciences David K. Park.
- Bernard Harcourt, Columbia Law School Isidor and Seville Sulzbacher Professor of Law, Director of the Columbia Center for Contemporary Critical Thought, author of “Exposed: Desire and Disobedience in the Digital Age.”
- Betsy Reed, Editor-in-Chief of The Intercept.
- Clive Thompson, writer for the New York Times Magazine and a columnist for Wired.
- Moderated by Judith McHale, President and CEO of Cane Investments, LLC, and former Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs.
- Welcome remarks by David K. Park, CGT member and Dean of Strategic Initiatives for the Arts & Sciences.
Click here to read more about the event.