Apply Now: CGT Summer 2019 Work-Study Student
CGT is currently accepting resumés for our Summer 2019 Assistant position.
Only students with a 2019-2020 Federal Work-Study award may apply.
- Administrative support for the Youth in a Changing World project, including uploading and filing research finding, updating the project document inventory, and helping prepare research materials for workshops
- Researching funding opportunities for M.A. students
- Researching career and internship opportunities for M.A. students and graduates
- Assisting with the logistical organization of M.A. orientation programming
- Updating M.A. alumni database
- Revision of the M.A. student handbook
- General office experience required, and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, and Publisher) is essential.
- Experience working with contact management systems and/or databases preferred.
- Skills in graphic design and familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with WordPress and basic HTML preferred but not required.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Columbia University degree program with an FWS award as part of their Financial Aid package for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicants must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and must be able to utilize self-initiative in beginning tasks on their own after initial instruction.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Anticipated Start & End Dates
July 8, 2019 – September 2, 2019
Approximately 10.0 to 15.0 hours per week
How To Apply
You must apply through the Columbia University Federal Work-Study portal. Find the CGT Program Assistant position in the portal by searching job reference number 10555.
If you have any questions about the opportunity which are not answered here, please email Darlene Dubuisson (firstname.lastname@example.org).