The David Bartsch and Joan Haffenreffer Bartsch Fellows to the UCGT
Each year, two UCGT Fellows work alongside the faculty and staff of the CGT to lead and help cultivate the Undergraduate Committee, and to plan events and initiatives specifically for undergraduates, such as workshops related to the World Leaders Forums, “Talks With Professors,” “Global Thought Labs,” and so on. Fellows also contribute to the expansion of the undergraduate Global Thought curriculum.
Responsibilities of the Fellows Include:
- Helping to convene and lead the Undergraduate Committee on Global Thought;
- Raising awareness of UCGT initiatives among undergraduates of the four schools;
- Helping to plan, organize, and run UCGT events;
- Serving in an advisory capacity concerning other undergraduate initiatives of the CGT, including curriculum development and Global Thought Experience.
Terms of Service:
- Fellows will serve for a full academic year (fall and spring semesters);
- Fellows should be sophomores, juniors, or seniors; no entering freshman may serve in this role;
- Fellows will be in residence in the CGT offices no fewer than three hours per week.
- Fellows will receive stipends.